Who are we...
- We are 1.5 year old and will celebrate our 2nd anniversary in January 2013
- Founders are a group of like minded young professional women (Doctor, Chartered Accountant etc.) in their early 30s motivated by just one cause “Empower through Education”
- Registered with the Charity commissioner of India as a charitable trust
- Donations to SEED Foundation are exempt under section 80G of the Income Tax Act(any donor can avail a receipt)
Empower through Education.
To empower and inspire young primary school students to graduate and realize their dreams and potential.
- Education & vocational training empowers children from less privileged background to acquire skills that make them more employable
- One educated person pulls at least four people around him/her out of poverty and deprivation
- It is important to identify these children at a young age (13-14 yrs) when they are more impressionable, enthusiastic and motivated
- Providing financial support & counseling until they graduate gives them a sense of belonging and keeps them focused
- Replicate the model to at least 20 schools
- Have at least 100x20 scholastic kids studying and benefiting from empower100
- Expand outside Gujarat with an aspiration to be a pan India organisation
To learn more about our activities email us at firstname.lastname@example.org